We handle the passports for the residence of the following districts in Tamilnadu only:
Requirements for Fresh Passport:
- 4 Photograph (3.5 * 3.5 cm)
- Ration Card
- Election ID
- Bank Passbook (or) one year statement with covering letter from bank manager
NOTE: If you hold only Ration Card please provide us any ID Proof like
- Driving Licenses
- Bank Passbook
- ID Card from Reputed Company with letter from employer on letter head
Date of Birth Proof
Applicant born on/after 26.01.1989 should provide their Birth Certificate
a)12th Mark Sheet
b)SSLC Mark Sheet
No Objection Certificate
Employees of Government and Public sector should produce NOC & ANNEXURE
Should provide their marriage certificate (or) Joint Photo of the couple affixed Affidavit
Requirements for Fresh Passport:
- TATKAL SCHEME: The applicant's passport size photograph is also required to be affixed on the Verification Certificate and attested by the officer issuing the Verification Certificate with his/her signature and rubber stamp in a Letter head in such a way that half the signature and stamp appear on the photograph and half of the certificate. And need to apply IN PERSON on the system generated appointment date. We will assist to get the appointment date and online the application.
- For proof of stay, applicant should produce any ONE of the following documents
a. Ration Card (OR)
b. Bank Pass Book with minimum operation of One Year with covering letter (OR)
c. PAN Card with Income Tax(IT) Paper - Form 16(OR)
d. Gas Connection Book with full entry for two years (OR)
e. Identity card issued by the Chief Election Commissioner
f. Property sale deed
- For Proof of Date of Birth applicant should produce any ONE of the following documents
a. Transfer Certificate from Educational Institution (OR)
b. Birth Certificate issued by Municipality/Corporation (OR)
c. Bonafide Certificate from the school (OR)
d. Tenth Standard Mark Statement (OR)
e. Twelfth Standard Mark Statement
Requirements for Fresh Passport for Minors (up to 18 years):
- Birth Certificate or Bonafide Certificate in School Letter Head
- Parent's Original Passport
- If either father or mother doesn't have passport then they have to execute an Affidavit for Minor on a Non-Judicial Stamp Paper
- Affidavit by Legal Guardian (in case the parents are not legal guardians). In this case, apart from an affidavit by the legal guardian two responsible persons known to the legal guardian should also execute an affidavit.
- In case where the parents are resident outside India, such consent from the parent( s), in the form of Sworn Affidavit, dully attested by the Indian Mission abroad, is acceptable. At least one parent of the minor child must hold a valid Indian passport, failing which passport to minor applicant shall be issued only after police clearance.
All Central Government Employees, State Government Employees, Employees of Statutory Bodies and Public Sector Undertakings are required to produce A
NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE on AN Official Stationery.
A word of Caution !
Passport is issued under the Passports Act, 1967. It is an offence to knowingly furnish false information or suppress material information which attracts penal provision and other action under relevant Sections of the said Act. Whoever not being a Citizen of India makes an application for passport or obtains a passport by suppressing information about his nationality or holds a forged passport or any travel document shall be punishable with imprisonment for a term which shall not be less than one year but which may extend to five years and with fine which shall not be less than ten thousand rupees which may extend to fifty thousand rupees.
ALL ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS ARE TO BE CARRIED FOR VERIFICATION AT THE TIME OF SUBMISSION!!!